Acacia Senegal Fiber Overview
Heather’s Tummy Fiber is the only soluble fiber supplement specifically formulated for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It’s a medical food for the dietary management of IBS symptoms. Acacia Senegal is a natural (not synthetic) whole food 100% soluble fiber with a clinically proven prebiotic effect. Studies have shown that soluble fiber, as part of the diet, helps regulate bowel motility (alleviating both diarrhea and constipation), and relieves abdominal pain from IBS.
Heather’s Tummy Fiber also:
* Increases good gut flora – it’s a prebiotic, and significantly bifidogenic
* Has excellent gastrointestinal tolerance, will not cause bloating and gas
* Slows down colonic fermentation (actively decreasing gas and bloating)
* Is completely safe and healthy for daily, lifelong use
* Is safe for use in children
Soluble fiber is key to preventing abdominal spasms and bowel dysfunction of IBS. Soluble fiber works by regulating bowel motility from either extreme and modulating water content in the bowel to form a stabilizing gel that relieves cramping and prevents both IBS diarrhea and constipation.
Heather’s Tummy Fiber is a slowly fermenting prebiotic soluble fiber that has no FODMAPS (poorly digested short-chain carbohydrates). Acacia Senegal’s prebiotic effect stimulates the growth of healthy gut flora for ideal bowel stability, which can reduce bloating, gas, and bowel irregularities from IBS.
Heather’s Tummy Fiber is unique, because it is formulated specifically for the dietary management of IBS.
- Relieves IBS constipation AND diarrhea
- Size: 16 oz pouch
- Ingredient: organic acacia Senegal powder
- 100% acacia Senegal
- Never low-grade acacia seyal
- USDA organic, CRC kosher
- 100% soluble fiber, NO insoluble fiber
- The prebiotic effect increases good gut flora
- No gluten, FODMAPS, additives, fillers
- No fructans, galactans, polyols, fructose, lactose
- No FOS or inulin, nothing synthetic
- No GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
- No sugar, salt, artificial sweeteners, citric acid, oxalates, or yeast
- Tasteless, non-thickening, grit-free
- Add to cup, then add liquid
- Or, add to moist foods
- Or, add to bottled liquids, shake
- Start with a low dose
- Increase gradually
- Take twice daily
- For Improved Bowel Stability
Warnings: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, are pregnant or lactating, or have an allergy to shellfish. Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Share Acacia Senegal Fiber
At Patriot Supplements, we aim to show you accurate product information. We get what you see here is from manufacturers, suppliers, and other providers. Please see our disclaimer
Acacia Senegal Fiber
Dedicated to serving people with IBS.
With a mission to offer education, support, and help that allows people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome to successfully manage their symptoms through simple, safe and effective lifestyle changes.