Clinically Dosed Cortisol Optimising Formula
- 800mg of patented SerinAid®
- Aids in normalizing cortisol levels
- Promotes recovery
- Enhances muscle growth
- Increases fat loss
- Beneficial for people of all ages
How Do High Cortisol Levels Affect Your Body?
Cortisol is a stress hormone we do battle with daily. The downside of cortisol is that you can’t detect your levels without getting a blood test. That being said, there are some common symptoms associated with elevated cortisol levels. If you have any of the symptoms listed below, MPA CortiSolve can be a quick solution to help better optimize your levels.
Common Symptoms of High Cortisol Levels:
- High Blood Pressure
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Reduced Sex Drive
- Weakened Immunity
- Increase in Weight and Body Fat
- Decreased Brain Function and Performance
What Can You Expect from MPA CortiSolve?
MPA CortiSolve works by supplying the body with vital phospholipids and neurotransmitters, thus reducing the requirement for cortisol following strenuous physical or mental activity and supporting an optimal and normalized cortisol level.
When cortisol output is optimized through supplementing with MPA CortiSolve, you may notice faster recovery, increases in muscle growth, and improvements with fat loss.
The Power of SerinAid®
SerinAid® is a patented Phosphatidylserine that can help decrease both mental and physical stress which can aid in keeping your cortisol levels in a healthy range.
Phosphatidylserine has been used in more than 40 human clinical trials over 30 years with great success. Scientific studies using Serinaid® have shown significant improvements in mental performance such as enhanced concentration and focus as well as enhancements in the mood.
This highly effective and efficacious Phosphatidylserine can help protect both muscle and brain cells from stress-related damage. Elevated cortisol levels can impair cellular activity which can lead to muscle catabolism.
While SerinAid® can be used by anyone, it has been found to be a profound ergogenic aid when it comes to exercise and athletic performance. Research has found that through the use of Phosphatidylserine, users may notice reduced muscle soreness, an increase in exercise capacity, improved recovery, and a reduction in fatigue.
Everyone Can Benefit from MPA CortiSolve
Regardless if you are a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, a marathon runner, a gym rat, a stay-at-home parent, or even a business executive making their way up the corporate ladder who wants to better manage their cortisol levels for health and performance benefits, MPA CortiSolve is for you.
We all deal with stress in our lives – both physical and mental. Stress from work, stress from home life, stress from relationships, mental exhaustion, you name it. Any form of stress can deplete phospholipids in the body. When phospholipids are depleted due to stress, they can wreak havoc and send cortisol levels into orbit.
It doesn’t matter the time of year nor if you’re young, middle-aged, or elderly, MPA CortiSolve provides you with helpful phospholipids to aid in controlling cortisol levels.
To better manage and optimize cortisol levels, CortiSolve can help bring your levels back down to a healthy range so you can feel better and perform optimally all day long.
- Identification and mechanism of action of phospholipids capable of modulating rat
testicular microsomal 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-isomerase activity in vitro
GM Cooke Biol Reprod, Sep 1989; 41: 438 - 445.
- Testosterone levels during systemic and inhaled corticosteroid therapy. D Morrison, et al. Respir Med, October 1, 1994; 88(9): 659-63.
- Testicular function during prolonged corticotherapy M Kuhn, et al. Presse Med, March 22, 1986; 15(12): 559-62.
- Glucocorticoid Induces Apoptosis in Rat Leydig Cells Hui-Bao Gao, et al. Endocrinology, Jan 2002; 143: 130.
- Role of glucocorticoid in the stress-induced suppression of testicular steroidogenesis in
adult male rats. Orr TE, Mann DR 1992 Horm Behav 26:350 – 363
- Suppression of endogenous corticosterone levels in vivo increases the steroidogenic
capacity of purified rat Leydig cells in vitro. Gao HB, Shan LX, Monder C, Hardy MP 1996
Endocrinology 137:1714 – 1718
- Mutually independent effects of adrenocorticotropin on luteinizing hormone and
testosterone secretion DR Mann, et al. Endocrinology, Apr 1987; 120: 1542.
- Reciprocal changes in plasma corticosterone and testosterone in stressed male rats
maintained in a visible burrow system: evidence for a mediating role of testicular
11ÃŸ-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Monder C, et al. Endocrinology 134:1193 – 1198
- The effect of stress-induced ligands on testosterone formation in Leydig cells.
Cooke BA, et al. 1992 West AP, eds. Stress and reproduction. New York: Raven Press; 135 – 144
- Acute suppression of circulating testosterone levels by cortisol in men.
Cumming DC, Quigley ME, Yen SSC 1983 J Clin Endocrinol Metab 57:671 – 673
- HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WEEKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING [Annual Meeting Abstracts] Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.
California State University, Chico
- Association of 24-Hour Cortisol Production Rates, Cortisol-Binding Globulin, and
Plasma-Free Cortisol Levels with Body Composition, Leptin Levels, and Aging in Adult Men and Women Jonathan Q. et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jan 2004; 89: 281 - 287.
- Cortisol inhibition of growth hormone-releasing hormone-stimulated growth hormone
release from cultured sheep pituitary cells JL Sartin, et al. J. Endocrinol., Jun 1994; 141: 517 - 525.
- Lowering cortisol enhances growth hormone response to growth hormone releasing
hormone in healthy subjects. TG Dinan, J Thakore, and V O'Keane Acta Physiol Scand, July 1, 1994; 151(3): 413-6.
- Stress-Related Cortisol Secretion in Men: Relationships with Abdominal Obesity and
Endocrine, Metabolic and Hemodynamic Abnormalities Roland Rosmond, Mary F. Dallman, and Per Bjorntorp J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jun 1998; 83: 1853 - 1859.
- Visceral obesity: a "civilization syndrome". Bjorntorp P Obes Res. 1993 May;1(3):206-22.
- Brain caphalin, a mixture of phosphatides. Separation from it of phosphatidyl serine,
phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and a fraction containing an inositol phophatide.
Folch J et al. J Biol Chem 1942 146(1):35-44
- Food composition and nutritional tables. Souci et al. Medpharm Scientific Publishers; 200
- The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when
faced with an acute stressor. Benton D et al. Nutr Neurosci 2001, 4(3):169-178
- Effects of phosphatidylserine on the neuroendocrine response to physical stress in
humans. Monteleone et al. Neuroendocrinology 1990, 52(3):243-248
- Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men. Monteleone et al.
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 1992, 42(4):385-388
- Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males.
Kingsley et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2006, 38(I):64-71
- The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two
weeks of weight training-induced over-training. Fayey TD, et al. Biol Sport 1998, 15(2): 135-144
- The effects of phosphatidyl serine on markers of muscular stress in endurance runners. Fernholz et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000, 32(5):S321
- Phospholipids and sports performance. R Jager, et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, Jan 2007; 4: 5
- Effects of Phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running.
Kingsley M et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005 37(8):1300-1306
- The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performance. Ralf Jager et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007; 4:23
- Changes in Financial Strain Over Three Years, Ambulatory Blood Pressure, and Cortisol Responses to AwakeningAndrew Steptoe, Lena Brydon, and Sabine Kunz-Ebrecht Psychosom Med, Mar 2005; 67: 281 - 287.
- Perfectionism and the Cortisol Response to Psychosocial Stress in Men
Petra H. Wirtz, et al. Psychosom Med, Apr 2007; 69: 249 - 255.
- Influence of dietary protein, energy and corticosteroids on protein turnover, proteoglycan sulphation and growth of long bone and skeletal muscle in the rat.
ZA Yahya, et al
Clin Sci (Lond), Nov 1994; 87(5): 607-18.
- Cortisol, testosterone, and free testosterone in athletes performing a marathon at 4,000 m altitude. Marinelli et al. Horm Res., 41(5-6), 225-229, 1994
- Usefulness of free testosterone/cortisol ratio during a season of elite speed skating
athletes.Banfi et al. Int J Sports Med., 14(7), 373-379, 1993.
- Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit
Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress
Azra Jaferi and Seema Bhatnagar Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 – 4930
- Steroids and depression Alexander Mitchell and Veronica O'KeaneBMJ, Jan 1998; 316: 244
- Biological Markers of overtraining Fahey et al. Biol Sport 1997, 14:1-19
- Amino acids and proteins for the athlete. Di Pasquale CRC Press, 2007, Pg 309
- The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone
response to moderate intensity exercise. Starks, et al. University of Mississippi
- Phospholipids as dynamic participants in biological processes. Hanahan et al.
J lipid Res 1984, 25:1528-1535
- Biosynthesis of phospholipids Kennedy at al. Fed, Proc 16: 847-853 (1957)
Research has demonstrated that dosing Phosphatidylserine BEFORE engaging in strenuous activity (weightlifting, aerobics, sprinting, school exams, physical work labor, etc.) can reduce the cortisol spike that follows bouts of stressful exertion.
With that being said, due to the vast number of benefits you can experience from Phosphatidylserine, MPA CortiSolve can be used at any time of the day by anyone to better aid in the management of cortisol levels. The key to achieving the best results is through consistent use of the product as Phosphatidylserine is cumulative and is stored in the cells of the body.
Warnings: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, are pregnant or lactating, or have an allergy to shellfish. Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
At Patriot Supplements, we aim to show you accurate product information. We get what you see here is from manufacturers, suppliers, and other providers. Please see our disclaimer
Matt Porter brings you supplements backed by science. These are advanced supplements that you can expect nothing but professional results