Each serving has:
- Beta Alanine – 3200mg: Helps increase carnosine levels. Carnosine helps buffer lactic acid in muscles. When lactic acid levels are decreased in muscle cells, you get an increase in physical performance.
- L-Citrulline – 2000mg: An amino acid that is turned into L-Arginine in the kidneys. Arginine is converted into Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide causes a vasodilation effect, which leads to a better muscle pump and recovery!
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – 500mg: An acetylated form of L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine produces noradrenaline and dopamine. Because it reduces stress, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine can improve cognition, reduce mental fatigue, and improve mood. These are all crucial elements required to get you into the “zone” during your workouts!
- Caffeine – 300mg: The Emperor of all stimulants, and nootropics. It gets the CNS rolling and ready to perform. When stacked with other stimulants, it’s effects are unmatched!
- Glucuronolactone – 200mg: When combined with caffeine, it has been shown to cause an increase in total repetitions, strength, and anabolic response.
- 2-Aminoisoheptane – 100mg: Also known as DMHA. It works by boosting dopamine and noradrenaline uptake, while slowing down reuptake. It’s effects taper off without leaving you feeling tired!